Mental Health And Wellbeing
Mental Health Services and help available in Camden
- Change for life: Discover healthy recipes, nutritional advice and top tips to help your family stay healthy by eating well and moving more.
- Live Well: Advice, tips and tools to help you make the best choices about your health and wellbeing.
- One You: Tips, tools, support and encouragement to help improve your health right away including advice on quitting smoking, drinking less, eating better and moving more.
- Tips to live well for longer: Advice to maintain independence, stay healthy and active at all age.
- Active 10: The free Active 10 walking tracker app shows how much brisk walking you’re doing and how you can do more.
- Being active with a long-term condition: Advice from The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy on how to incorporate regular activity into your life when you’ve got a long-term health condition.
- Couch to 5K: A running plan for absolute beginners to help you gradually work up towards running 5K in just 9 weeks.
- Get Active: Support from Mencap for people with learning disabilities who are interested in taking part in sport and physical activities in their local area.
- Join the movement: Sport England’s tips, advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around your home.
- Managing your bone, joint and muscle pain: Resources from The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy to help you manage conditions including shoulder pain, neck pain and back pain.
- Online dance classes: Zoom sessions which include all kinds of dancing – street, ballet and jazz aimed at people with a learning disability.
- Staying active from home: Resources designed by expert physiotherapists to help you keep fit and active at home.
- This Girl Can: Supporting women to find ways of getting active that’s right for you. Discover activities that fit your needs.
- We Are Undefeatable: Ideas and resources to support those with long term health conditions to be more active.
- Ways to move in Camden