Mental Health And Wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters: A range of resources to help you maintain your mental wellbeing.
Mental Health Services and help available in Camden
- Change for life: Discover healthy recipes, nutritional advice and top tips to help your family stay healthy by eating well and moving more.
- Live Well: Advice, tips and tools to help you make the best choices about your health and wellbeing.
- One You: Tips, tools, support and encouragement to help improve your health right away including advice on quitting smoking, drinking less, eating better and moving more.
- Tips to live well for longer: Advice to maintain independence, stay healthy and active at all age.
- Active 10: The free Active 10 walking tracker app shows how much brisk walking you’re doing and how you can do more.
- Being active with a long-term condition: Advice from The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy on how to incorporate regular activity into your life when you’ve got a long-term health condition.
- Couch to 5K: A running plan for absolute beginners to help you gradually work up towards running 5K in just 9 weeks.
- Get Active: Support from Mencap for people with learning disabilities who are interested in taking part in sport and physical activities in their local area.
- Join the movement: Sport England’s tips, advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around your home.
- Managing your bone, joint and muscle pain: Resources from The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy to help you manage conditions including shoulder pain, neck pain and back pain.
- Online dance classes: Zoom sessions which include all kinds of dancing – street, ballet and jazz aimed at people with a learning disability.
- Staying active from home: Resources designed by expert physiotherapists to help you keep fit and active at home.
- This Girl Can: Supporting women to find ways of getting active that’s right for you. Discover activities that fit your needs.
- We Are Undefeatable: Ideas and resources to support those with long term health conditions to be more active.
- Ways to move in Camden
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- Blood Taking Services
- Cryotherapy & Verrucas
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Flu Vaccination
- Pregnancy or Antenatal
- Private Fees
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination
- Urgent Walk-In Wound Care Services
- Unplanned / Termination of Pregnancy
- Ear Wax Removal
- Palliative Care
- Sexual Health
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.