Unplanned Pregnancy & Termination of Pregnancy Services
All services support a woman's choice, whether she decides to continue with her pregnancy or to have a termination of pregnancy. Pre-and post-termination counselling is offered, along with sexual health advice and contraception service.
There is a Central Booking Service (CBS) for this service for all referrals, including self-referrals. Forms are no longer needed: referrals/self-referrals by calling CBS number. Please note that the CBS is being decomissioned from 31st March 2021.
Women will be given a choice to be treated at clinics run by three providers:
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS)
- MSI UK Reproductive Choices - For self-referrals, please call 0345 300 8090
- National Unplanned Pregnancy Advisory Service (NUPAS)
Choices Islington also provides information & counselling around pregnancy and termination for women in Camden.
- Self-referral by telephone: 0333 999 9951 (central booking service for all referrals)
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- Blood Taking Services
- Cryotherapy & Verrucas
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Flu Vaccination
- Pregnancy or Antenatal
- Private Fees
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination
- Urgent Walk-In Wound Care Services
- Unplanned / Termination of Pregnancy
- Ear Wax Removal
- Palliative Care
- Sexual Health
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.