Chasing up Royal Free Hospital Appointments
Out-patient referral or appointment at the Royal Free Hospital
If you have any questions about their out-patient referral or appointment at the Royal Free Hospital, please contact there out-patient appointments call centre.
The team will be able to answer questions from patients waiting to be booked and those with upcoming appointments.
The call centre can be contacted by calling 020 7443 9757. It is open Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am-6pm.
In-patient / day-surgery appointment
Queries about an in-patient / day-surgery appointment should be redirected to the relevant admissions team, depending on where the surgery is due to take place:
- Barnet Hospital or Chase Farm Hospital: 0203 758 2011
- Edgware Community Hospital: 020 7830 2849 ext. 38279
- Royal Free Hospital: 020 7830 2849
The above numbers are monitored Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm (excluding bank holidays).
If you are still experiencing difficulties then do contact the PALS team at the Royal Free Hospital
The patient advice and liaison service for the Royal Free Hospital within the hospital’s main reception.
The walk-in service is normally open Monday to Friday, from 10am-4pm. However, due to the current Covid-19 situation the walk-in service is suspended temporarily. You can contact PALS using the details below:
- Tel: 020 7472 6446/6447; (020 7472 6445 - 24 hour answer phone)
- SMS: 447860023323
- Email: email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received , you can speak directly to the ward or clinic staff. However, if you feel uncomfortable in doing so or are unable to do so then the PALS service will endeavour to assist you.
What can PALS do:
- If you have a problem with a ward or clinic or member of staff, PALS can talk to them on your behalf to help find a possible resolution.
- PALS can help with general enquiries about the hospital and its services
- If you have any ideas about how we can make things better, PALS can feed back to the relevant area and let you know the outcome.
- If you still remain unhappy after your discussions to resolve your concerns, you can make a complaint with our complaints team who will be happy to help you. You are of course free to decide who you want to contact initially in order to resolve your concerns. PALS is a less formal route for more immediate issues and the service aims to respond in a more informal way within 15 working days.
- If the concern you bring to us is about another trust we will contact the relevant trust so that they help you, or we will give you the information you need to contact the correct trust.
- Take details of praise and compliments you wish to pass on in relation to the care and treatment you have received.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.