Back to News
Posted on 8 Jul 2019
Physician associates (PAs) are:
- Medically trained generalist health care professionals who work together with are supervised by GPs.
- They provide medical care as part of the multi-disciplanary team.
Physician associates (PAs) can:
- Take medical histories from patients
- Carry out physical examinations
- See patients with undifferentiated diagnoses
- See patients with long ter conditions (e.g asthma, diabetes, COPD)
- Formulated diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Develop and deliver appropriate treatment and management plans
- Request and interpret diagnostic studies
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention advise to patients
Mr Sajid Gulab, PA, has been part of our clinical team since October 2018. To book an appointment with him, please ring the Reception on 0207 431 1588.