Private fees are payable for work not funded by the NHS. Examples of these include:
- Travel vaccinations / malaria tablets
- Private prescriptions (for medicines not available through the NHS)
- Insurance claim forms
- DVLA medicals (taxi driver / elderly / racing driver)
- Fitness to attend university / college / sporting event
- Private sick certificates
- Solicitors letters
To enquire about the current fees for private work please kindly submit an econsult. For Travel vaccinations please refer to our vaccination page.
If you require an examination please ring reception to organise an appropriate appointment outside of clinic hours. Please note we can now accept the following forms of payment: cash or credit / debit card.
If you have made an enquiry and not heard back after 7 working days please call and speak to reception or submit a follow-up enquiry via econsult. If you have any queries please call reception.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 CRISES THE WAITING TIMES FOR PROCESSING THESE FOR ARE LIKELY TO BE MUCH LONGER. PEASE BEAR WITH US.
For the list of private fees, please click here.
Do you have an administrative request?