Practice Boundary & Out of Area Registration Policy
We are now able to register appropriate patients outside of our practice area. Patients who live within the area shown below, requiring a home visit, can be visited by a WHMC Clinician as clinically indicated.
- Please Type your post code or town and county into the search below to find out whether you're within our boundries area.
- Patients living outside of this area requiring a visit would be seen by a GP from a local practice or 111 as per national protocol.
- Any patient who is out of our practice area who is likely to require home visits should register with a GP that is local to them whose catchment area they fall within.
- Similarly, any patient who has needs that require a locally based teams such as district nurses, mental health teams, psychiatry, health visitors and social care should register with a local surgery within their borough as there will be issues accessing these services linked to our practice.
- We will also not be a part of or have access to any integrated local multidisplinary teams or other professional networks like primary care networks outside of our area.
- Finally, all out of area patients registering with us should be able to commute easily to our surgery for appointments as well as to be able to access local services including investigations and blood taking services based at local services.